Welcome to Credible!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Credible's Website, located at credible.softspring.cloud.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use Credible if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
Unless otherwise stated, Credible and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Credible. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from Credible for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from Credible
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from Credible
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from Credible
- Redistribute content from Credible
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Credible does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Credible,its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Credible shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Credible reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Credible a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Credible; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Credible. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Credible's logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amen these terms and conditions and it’s linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do not ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
Registration TermsBy registering on this webpage you agree to the following BETA TEST Agreement (“Agreement”). The Agreement is entered between Desarrollo de Plataformas Digitales S.L (“Softspring”) and the customer registering to the application.
- 1. License Grant. Subject to the terms and conditions hereof, Softspring grants to Customer, for the BETA Test Period identified below, a limited non-exclusive, nontransferable, revocable license to use the Softspring software products identified below (“Software”) in object code format solely for the purpose of Customer’s internal evaluation of the Software and not for general commercial use. Customer shall not use the Software for the processing of any live or production data. 2. No Services. Softspring shall be under no obligation to provide Customer with any services except as explicitly set forth in section 5 herein.
- 3. Termination. The licenses granted hereunder terminate on expiration of the BETA Test Period. Additionally, either party may terminate this Agreement upon written notice to the other party at any time. Within five days after termination, Customer will (i) return to Softspring the Software and all copies thereof in the form provided by Softspring or (ii) upon request by Softspring destroy the Software and all copies thereof and certify in writing that it has been destroyed. Sections 2 through 10 shall survive termination of this Agreement.
- 4. Proprietary Rights; Confidentiality; Restrictions. Customer acknowledges that the Software contains confidential information and trade secrets of Softspring and its licensors. Customer will not: copy (except as strictly necessary to use the Software in accordance with the terms of section 1 hereof), distribute, sell, sublicense or otherwise transfer or make available the Software or any portion thereof to any third party; remove from view any copyright legend, trademark or confidentiality notice appearing on the Software or Software output; a modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or derive the source code for the Software, or authorize a third party to do any of the foregoing. Customer will reproduce all of Softspring’s and its licensors’ copyright notices and any other proprietary rights notices on all copies of the Software that Customer makes hereunder. Customer will not use the Software or any documentation provided therewith for any purpose other than Customer’s internal evaluation and the provision of feedback to Softspring, and not to disclose to any third party without the prior written approval of Softspring, the Software, its features, feedback (as defined in Section 8), related technical information identified as confidential or the results of any performance or functional evaluation or test of the Software (the “Confidential Information”). Customer will use no less than all reasonable efforts to protect the Confidential Information from unauthorized use or disclosure. Customer may disclose Confidential Information only to those of its employees who have a bona fide need to know such information for Customer’s evaluation of the Software and who have first executed a written agreement that contains use and nondisclosure restrictions at least as protective as those set forth herein. Customer will immediately report any violation of this provision to Softspring and shall employ all reasonable means to mitigate any damages or losses that Softspring may incur as a result of any such violation. Customer’s rights in the Software will be limited to those expressly granted in Section 1. Softspring and its licensors reserve all rights and licenses in and to the Software not expressly granted to Customer hereunder.
- 5. Delivery and Installation. Softspring will provide the Software via electronic delivery. Customer will be responsible for installing the Software. Softspring may provide reasonable assistance in connection with such installation.
- 6. Warranty. THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS.” Softspring DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NONINFRINGEMENT AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE IN TRADE.
- 7. Acknowledgment of Beta Software. Customer acknowledges and agrees that: (a) the Software is not an official product and has not been commercially released for sale by Softspring; (b) the Software may not operate properly, be in final form or fully functional; (c) the Software may contain errors, design flaws or other problems; (d) it may not be possible to make the Software fully functional; (e) the information obtained using the Software may not be accurate and may not accurately correspond to information extracted from any database or other source; (f) use of the Software may result in unexpected results, loss of data or communications, project delays or other unpredictable damage or loss; (g) Softspring is under no obligation to release a commercial version of the Software; and (h) Softspring has the right unilaterally to abandon development of the Software, at any time and without any obligation or liability to Customer. Customer acknowledges and agrees that it should not rely on the Software for any reason. Customer is solely responsible for maintaining and protecting all data and information that is retrieved, extracted, transformed, loaded, stored or otherwise processed by the Software. Customer will be responsible for all costs and expenses required to backup and restore any data and information that is lost or corrupted as a result of Customer’s use of the Software.
- 8. Limitation of Liability. EXCEPT AS OTHERWIS REQUIRED BY LAW, THE LIABILITY OF Softspring AND ITS LICENSORS TO CUSTOMER OR ANY THIRD PARTY ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT OR THE USE OF THE SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY ERROR OR DEFECT IN THE SOFTWARE, OR FOR THE PROVISION OF TECHNICAL SUPPORT INSTALLATION, TRAINING OR OTHER SERVICES IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, HOWEVER CAUSED, AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, INCLUDING CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, NEGLIGENCE OR OTHER TORT, SHALL BE LIMITED TO DIRECT DAMAGES NOT TO EXCEED ANY FEES PAID TO Softspring HEREUNDER. IN NO EVENT WILL Softspring OR ITS LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR 2 LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS, REVENUE, DATA OR DATA USE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THESE LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY. The limitations of liability set forth in this Agreement reflect the allocation of risk negotiated and agreed to by the Parties. The Parties would not enter into this Agreement without these limitations on its liability. These limitations will apply notwithstanding any failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy
- 9. Feedback. Customer will provide reasonable feedback to Softspring concerning the features and functionality of the Software. If Customer provides feedback to Softspring, all such feedback will be the sole and exclusive property of Softspring. Customer hereby irrevocably transfers and assigns to Softspring and agrees to irrevocably assign and transfer to Softspring all of Customer's right, title, and interest in and to all feedback including all intellectual property rights therein (collectively, “Intellectual Property Rights”). Customer will not earn or acquire any rights or licenses in the Software or in any Softspring Intellectual Property Rights on account of this Agreement or Customer's performance under this Agreement, even if Softspring incorporates any feedback into the Software.
- 10. Audit. Softspring may, at any time during the term of this Agreement, upon reasonable written notice and during Customer’s normal business hours, audit Customer’s use of the Software at Customer’s premises, as reasonably necessary to confirm that Customer is using the Software in accordance with the terms and conditions of this Agreement. Softspring may use a third-party organization reasonably acceptable to Customer to assist Softspring in conducting such an audit. Customer will cooperate with Softspring in such audit and will promptly make available to Softspring all information and materials reasonably required by Softspring to conduct such an audit.
- 11. General. Customer may not assign or otherwise transfer, by operation of law or otherwise, any of its rights under this Agreement without Softspring’s prior written consent, and any attempted assignment without such consent will be null and of no effect. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the parties and supersedes any and all prior agreements, communications and understandings with respect to the evaluation of the Software and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California (excluding its body of law controlling conflicts of law). The parties expressly agree that the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods will not apply. Any legal action or proceeding arising under this Agreement will be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in the Northern District of California and the parties hereby irrevocably consent to the personal jurisdiction and venue therein. If any provision of this Agreement is held invalid or unenforceable by a court of competent jurisdiction, such provision will be construed so as to be enforceable to the maximum extent permissible by law, and the remaining provisions of the Agreement will remain in full force and effect. The waiver of any breach or default will not constitute a waiver of any other right hereunder or of any subsequent breach or default. All communications will be sent by email to info at softspring dot es.